Prestigious and ancient country residence dating back to 1617, it stands on three floors, completely restructured in 2006 and transformed into comfortable holiday homes set in the green hills in the heart of Tuscia Romana near to a small Etruscan necropolis. Situated on top of a hill (360 m a.s.l.), it is surrounded by 5.000 m2 of meadows as well as by an orchard and an olive grove for a total of 10.000 m2 and is entirely enclosed. Its position makes it particularly interesting, not only for its excellent peaceful location but also for its geographical location which makes it easy to visit both the region of Umbria and the region of Lazio.
Swimming pool (6x12 - max. depth 2.10) equipped with deck-chairs, tables and beach-umbrellas and child s pool (4x4 - depth 1.20). Laundry (washing machine). On request and to be paid on the spot 5 single divan-beds are avaialble (Euro 100/bed/week).
Parking close to the villa. Access to the property is by remote controlled gate. On request it is possible to organize lunches and dinners, cooking lessons and participate in guided tours (archeological, lake, thermal spas, cultural and gastronomic excursions); possibility to buy products from the farm (wine, oil). Possibility of hiring mountain bikes.
ACCOMMODATION: (600 m2)
Gr. fl.: living room with fireplace and piano, library with access to the garden, dining room with access to the garden (porch with stone table covered by a canopy), living/dining room (table for 12) (fridge, freezer with ice maker, dishwasher, oven, microwave) with access to the back pergola equipped for outdoor dining, 1 double bedroom with an additional bed with bathroom with shower and access to the equipped patio in the front. Mezzanine gr. fl.: 1 twin bedded room with private bathroom with shower, WC.
1st fl.: 1 master bedroom with fireplace with bathroom with shower, communicating with 1 twin bedded room with direct access also from outside by means of stairway and covered terrace, 1
2nd fl.: 1 twin bedded room with bathroom with shower, 2 double bedrooms with an additional bed with bathroom with shower, 1 double bedroom with bathroom with shower.
Comfortable furniture. Telephone. Central heating. Baby-bed available.
LOCATION: 1 km horse-riding school, 2 km away from the Medieval hamlet of Vitorchiano (various shops) facing over a deep gorge and which is still entirely protected by its14th century fortified walls. 7 km Viterbo, 25 km Tuscania, 32 km Tarquinia,40 km Orvieto, 70 km Rome, 18 km Norchia (full in archeological findings and Etruscan tombs). Within a range of 25 km, there are the three volcanic lakes: Vico, Bolsena and Bracciano.
|Amenities Facilities - Services
- Self-contained flat
- Generally the swiming-pool is available in the following periods: Italy: from 01/05 to 30/09, France: from 20/05 to 30/09. Any other limitations to the use of the swimming-pool and different dates of availability can be found in the flat descriptions.
- Pets allowed
- Cleaning help available (to be agreed when booking and to be paid directly on the spot)
- House also available for rent during winter
- Telephone at complete disposal (to be paid on the spot)
- Washing machine (may also have to be shared)
- Horse riding school or horseback excursions within a 15 km radius
- Well equipped gardens or outdoor areas
- Enclosed gardens or outdoor areas
- Special amenities (bicycles for hire, boats, cooking lessons, cook available, etc...)
- Baby-beds (free of charge or upon payment)
- Short breaks
- House recommended for families or groups of friends (minimum of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms)