Situated on the ridge of Lattari Mountain which divide Sorrentina Peninsula from Amalfi coast, "Villa Cafiero" favours with double view of the Gulf of Naples and the Gulf of Salerno.
Inhabited all over the year by its owners, it was built in 1910 by the engineer Amalfi and for its liberty style and the typical turret, it preserves intact the spirt of that period.
On the wonderful facade, a glass window with polychromatic glasses and classical columns anticipates an environment where all has been preserved, in particular the library and the prestige rooms.
Garden swarms with hydrangeas, lilacs, roses, petunias, camellias, marguerites, wistarias, hawthorns, oleanders and many other varieties of plants.
There are long avenues decorated with palms and a beautiful octagonal majolica table.
In the ancient cellaio big wooden casks and an ancient press remember the past times and infact all of the past has been preserved.
From the terraces and from the gazebo, it's possible to admire sea and mountain view.
Hundred year old plants are typical of this olive grove.
The olives Minucciola, Ogliarola or Leccino are picked by hand on let fall in the net.
The picking of the olives take place in a short time in order to obtain the oil with a low acidity D.O.P.
For a year the Company has introduced the system of self-control to the aims of the hygienic-sanitary emergency (HCCP).