Farmhouse located on the hills over the Adriatic Sea between Fano and Pesaro, the Bed & Breakfast “ Le Sofore”, offers to its customers a panorama worhty of a natural park. Waking up the customers can admire the sea just 4 km away down the hill.
Unforgettable dawns and spectacular sunsets will be frames to yuor holiday deep in a nature full of colors, odours and sounds really evocative.
The Bed & Breakfast, owned and managed by a local family, take is name from the two beautiful trees grown up as a unic and inimitabile intertwinement.
The 700th mansion build with tuff rocks and small bricks, fresh rooms during summer and warm ambients during winter, is fitted with antique forniture.
ROOMS & SERVICES
Rooms are confortable and the guest can enjoy from their absolute peacefulness and serenità.
The rooms offer private WC, TV, Frigobar and air fans absolutely silent.
The food is typical, genuine and local. It can be tasted in the big dinner-hall exclusively for tyhe guest of the Bed & Breakfast.
For your holidays yuo can choose between two large rooms, with respectively 3 and 2 doube-beds and a suite with a double bed and a lunge with 2 sofà-bed.
The Bed & Breakfast “Le Sofore” is surrounded by a bio-park of 20 h to be enjoied walking or with bicycles.
The guests can also attend to the normal business of the mansion as the lopping, the harvest and conversion of the local products to proper food to taste the same day.
We offer also the possibilty to practise sports as Trekking, Angling, Mountain-Bike and PingPong
The Bed & Breakfast “ Le Sofore” is an ideal starting point to discover and visit all the artistic cities and turist attractions that are on the surrounding:
Grotte di Frasassi ( 98 Km) , natural caves where water and time shaped stalactites and stalagmites in the most various forms.
- Urbino ( 40 Km ), beautiful city of the Montefeltro, famous mostly for the amazing Palazzo Ducale and the National Gallery of the Marche that exposes paintings of Raffaello and Piero della Francesca. Raffaello borned here in the ------
- Fano ( 5 Km), with its beautiful city center, roman walls and churches, Well-known all over Italy for its famous events, during winter with the Carneval and in summer with the Fano dei Cesari ( a day where all the citizens are dressed with the ancient roman clothes).
- La Gola del Furlo ( 30 Km), a real paradise, crossed by river Candigliano which runs trough a majestic canyon.
- La Riviera Romagnola ( 30Km ), with the italian most famous night bars and clubs.
- Gradara ( 20 Km), a famous medieval village very enchanting and romantic.
- The San Bartolo Natural Park ( 15Km)
- Pesaro (5Km), city build by the Romans and the second largest city of the Maeche region.
- Novilara ( 0,9 Km), other ancient villane, surrounded by medieval walls, situated in a hill between the river Foglia and the river Metauro
- Terme di Carignano ( 4 Km), a termal spa for recreation and wellness
- Fano and Pesaro beaches ( 4Km)