|Agriturismo Colonnelli is an old farmhouse which can be dated back to the X Century. It faces onto the Tiber valley near the famous "Basilica of Canoscio".
It is a family run enterprise based on a working farm and directed by Massimo Carletti. The old farmhouse has been renovated respecting the local architectural aspect and using old building materials to recreate a lost atmosphere.
Clients also have the benefit of a wonderful swimmingpool.
Colonnelli is situated near Trestina, which is not far from the most famous towns of Italy like:
* Bologna, Florence, Rome - about two hours,
* Siena , Pisa - about one hour,
* Arezzo, Cortona, Sansepolcro, Perugia, Gubbio, Assisi - about thirty minutes,
* Orvieto, the Adriatic beaches - about one hour.
The farmhouse comprises of three independent apartments with the possibility of fifteen beds:
* Ground floor: TRAMONTANA - NORTH WIND
* First floor: VECCHIO CAMINO - OLD FIREPLACE
* First floor and second floor: TORRETTA - LITTLE TOWER